Saturday 28 November 2015

Making it all work together... Thing 23!!!!!!!!

I opened an account with Hootsuite and linked some of my accounts. I tried adding others but it was full s i can only have three and my facebook home and group accounts are considered two different accounts.I added streams and tabs to extend out my social media networks.

I like google alerts ,  if there is something topical or of interest to me it alerts me and i can restrict the times when it is to do so I found that useful.

It can be difficult to keep up with social media sites , so hopefully this will keep mine together on the one viewing dashboard.

Anyo other social media sites I use are the ones that I would have signed up to as I was doing this course. Before this all i was signed up to was facebook and instagram.

I will be interested to see how this works as I have only set up with Hootsuite. So it will be great if this works and I can view these in one browse.

Jackie

Also saying a goodbye as this is my last THING that I will be blogging.

Thanks to all the co-ordinators for Rudai 23 as I have rreally enjoyed doing this immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment