Thursday 1 October 2015

Thing 13

Having looked at the various federations within Ireland, the one I would subscribe to is the( LAI )Library association of Ireland. So I have printed the membership form and I am going to have a look at joining them. This might not be applicable to me on a big scale (or maybe it will) with what I do as a library assistant as it might be geared at Librarians. However, I will give it a go as I feel if anything it will keep me up to date with all that's going on in the Library world......

I have had a look at other ones also CILIP, IFLA which are very interesting also, I did not subscribe but looked to even be included in newsletters etc.

Pinterest have what seems an endless list of professional organisations so I have pinned what I felt as best suited to me. CILIP, LIB Focus... Something I will look at over this week....

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment