Friday 23 October 2015

Reflection Practice Made Easy - Gibbs Model ...Thing 17




This has been the first 'Thing' that I really have had to go over and over again. It actually made me Reflect a lot on my other blogs ,especially with the depth of reflection that is required with a blog using the Gibbs Model of Reflection/ Learning by doing. I think its a great way to tackle any new job role/ project /task or anything that requires time and effort at least you can follow some guidelines to keep a process flowing. As we are all aware of setting time aside for a task and wander off checking e-mails etc. and getting nothing done efficiently(well at least it can be me at times)

Using this process would be very much applicable with any task that I would have to complete within my library role. I think its a very effective way to ensure we are completing a task efficiently it makes us aware of reading the task in question carefully so that we fully understand whats required. The points outlined Description, Feelings, Evaluation, Analysis, Conclusion and Action plan are very well covered in the Gibbs Model. This is something I would try to apply with further tasks ahead with Rudai 23 and with my current position as a Library Assistant.

Jacqueline


No comments:

Post a Comment