Monday 24 August 2015

THING 8 Pinterest

Having explored Pinterest I enjoyed it . I created my 5 likes to create a profile of what my interests are and keep a check in to it from time to time. Its great to see Rudai23 on it and is another way of keeping in contact with whats going on plus its great to see other library links and even podcasts on it.. I really enjoy it and even outside of a work level I love to explore my other interests (millinery or anything creative). Being a big glossy magazine lover also  feel I have one at my fingertip always how great!!

I will keep exploring it to see how helpful or useful this would work for us at our library.

Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Am interested to hear you say that you can use Pinterest for podcasts Jackie. Sounds intriguing! #rudai23

    ReplyDelete
  2. When using Screencast o matic i used pinterest doing millinery.... I viewed the recommended podcasts in pinterest..

    ReplyDelete