Friday 24 July 2015

#Thing4

Well I have to say I am well impressed . Its great getting to know all these things that Google has to offer. I am enjoying exploring all of these extras that I didn't care to use or look at before this. I have tried a hangout but I would be interested if anyone from our group would like to try and do one with me. I will also be keeping an eye out for the next group hangout. What I love is when I can check in when on the go with my smart phone and that I am  not held to my PC or laptop.
Blog again soon
Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline, apart from Hangouts, what Google tool did you find most useful for you in a work capacity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In regards work, I think podcasts are a great idea, also creating a group blog and posting to keep up to date with info with each other .

    ReplyDelete