Monday 14 September 2015

reflective practice

Thing 11

Reflective Practice

I am enjoying the course, so writing this today even though Thing 16 is just out does not look like I have time managed well. However, I feel I am doing ok on it and have not falling too far behind. 

I created a bit of a study plan for this(kids are in bed) . Its working so far. Also if i have a quiet time its great that it can be done via my phone or tablet eg.  lunch breaks.

I think though if you are very behind you get to miss out on eg Hangouts/ Twitter chat as you have not got that far so you wont include yourself in these things which are the only way of getting to know how they operate. So I would suggest that people stay somewhat up to date with the course.

Hope this helps others.

Moving on to Thing 12 hopefully this evening!!!

Take care

Jackie



2 comments:

  1. Good for you, creating a study plan. Sounds like your time management is in hand, Jackie. Keep up the good work! #rudai23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline.. Even though it seems the Things are coming in fast and furious...

    ReplyDelete